Ike’s Beach Service FAQs:
Browse Ike’s Beach Service; Beach Equipment Rentals FAQ to find out more about our rental services, the process, set up and pickup procedures, equipment, plus much more.
- Q: Should I call ahead of time to make a lounger set or folding chair set reservation if I am staying at a property serviced by Ike’s?
- A: No, you can see the on-site beach attendant when you arrive to make your arrangements.
- Q: When are beach chairs available for me to use?
- A: If you have already reserved a set, your beach chairs can be used at anytime between 9am and 5pm (WEATHER PERMITTING).
- Q: Can I get beach chairs if I am staying at a beach house and not a condo complex serviced by Ike’s?
- A: Depending on availability, we can deliver folding chair sets to your beach house or duplex. However, you assume full responsibility for them if they are lost or stolen. Also, you must pick them up and put them out yourself.
- Q: What types of payment does the on-site beach attendant accept?
- A: Your on-site beach attendant accepts cash and credit card only. NO CHECKS.
- Q: Do you offer discounted rates for multiple day rentals?
- A: During the peak season (from April-September) we offer multiple day discounts for consecutive days only.
- Q: Can I get a refund?
- A: No, we do not offer refunds for any reason, including but not limited to: rain, high wind, seaweed, marine life, or early departures.
- Q: When can my umbrella be taken up?
- A: For safety reasons, your umbrella may be taken away on high-wind days.
- Q: Can we move our lounger set closer to the water?
- A: No, lounger sets must remain in a straight and organized line. However, folding chair sets may be placed in other locations.